Steve C. Wang: Discussion
2. Researching this selectivity of modern extinctions with Phanerozoic credentials and mass extinctions, Geobiology Symposium XXVII, college of Pennsylvania, March 2020.
1. Estimating the timeframe and speed associated with the Cambrian surge, Geological Our society of The country household conference 2019, Phoenix, Sep 2019. [abstract]
4. are generally most of us getting into today’s mass termination?, Swarthmore summertime students program, July 2019.
3. stimulating student query (mini-talk), NSE Inclusive superiority coaching lunch break series, Swarthmore school, January 2019.
2. tends to be most people getting into an innovative size termination?, Faculty lunch break program, Swarthmore College, December 2018.
1. Researching the age selectivity of contemporary extinctions with Phanerozoic environment and mass extinctions, Geological people of The country total Meeting 2018, Indianapolis, November 2018. [abstract]
3. bookkeeping for matchmaking uncertainty in paleontological analyses, Geobiology Symposium XXVI, college of Pennsylvania, Feburary 2018.
2. sales for matchmaking anxiety in paleontological analyses, Geological country of The country household appointment 2017, Dallas, April 2017. [abstract]
2. Being Research-Active in Teaching-Focused universities (invited section), Joint Statistical conferences, Baltimore, August 2017. [abstract]
1. Fossil-based matchmaking of divergence of Hominoidea and Cercopithecoidea, Geological country of The country Annual Meeting 2016, Denver.
3. how you really know what Most people do not realize: Using report to find the obscure, numbers truthful, Strath location High School, Oakland escort twitter might 2016.
2. Fossil-based relationship associated with the divergence of Hominoidea and Cercopithecoidea, Geobiology Symposium XXIV, institution of Pennsylvania, Feburary 2016.
1. Adaptive credible times on stratigraphic range whenever healing promising is actually unfamiliar, Geological Society of The united states household conference 2015, Baltimore, November 2015. [abstract]
4. All animals big and tiny: background of animals dimensions progress, Faculty Lunch program, Swarthmore institution, April 2015
3. All beings close and smaller: the real history of dog sizing development, calculations 3 (statistical wondering), invitees class, Swarthmore institution, April 2015
2. All creatures fantastic and lightweight: the development of animals length across Phanerozoic, Geobiology Symposium XXIII, school of Pennsylvania, Feburary 2015.
1. calculating the time and speed on the Cambrian blast, Geological culture of America gross conference 2014, Vancouver, Oct 2014. [abstract]
4. calculating the quantity of Pulses in a Mass termination, Geobiology Symposium XXII, college of Pennsylvania, Feburary 2014.
3. How We know very well what We Don’t realize: utilizing reports to Discover the Unknown, Energy Insurance joint possibility Managers Know-how conference, Orlando, January 2014.
2. Visualizing large-scale styles making use of time-varying change-vs-ancestor plots, Geological Society of The usa Annual conference 2013, Denver, April 2013 [abstract].
1. exactly how we Know What do not discover: making use of report to know the obscure, sooner or later University, new york, Sep 2013.
2. Dating the Demise of Dinosaurs, moment Tuesday technology Cafe, Swarthmore university, will 2013.
1. Estimating the volume of Pulses in a size Extinction, Geological people of The united states gross Meeting 2012, Charlotte, December 2012 [abstract].
2. Within- and among-genus the different parts of length dynamics during size extinction and restoration, Geobiology Symposium XX, college of Pennsylvania, Feburary 2012.
1. Within- and among-genus pieces of foraminiferan size mechanics during size extinction, recuperation, and environment stretches, Geological country of The united states Annual conference 2011, Minneapolis, October 2011 [abstract].
7. Getting Your papers Published, section of Natural Sciences summer time address show, Swarthmore College, July 2011.
6. Internet dating the Demise belonging to the Dinosaurs, section of Mathematics, Bucknell school, March 2011.
4. relationship the Demise belonging to the Dinosaurs, invitees lecturing, Geology 203, team of Geology, Bryn Mawr College, December 2010.
3. Successful PowerPoint Shows, Beardsley Mass Media Center/ITS, Swarthmore School, December 2010.
2. concepts of Statistical Inference: odds and the Bayesian prototype, Paleontological country Short system, Geological people of America household conference 2010, Denver, July 2010.
1. Paleontology, report, Earthquakes, and exactly why You Should Start Smoking (?), staff Lunch collection, Swarthmore college or university, Sep 2010.
9. Offering a conversation utilizing PowerPoint, Division of All natural Sciences summer lecturing series, Swarthmore College, July 2010.
8. Modeling snacks Net breakdown inside end-Permian weight Extinction, division of Geology, niche art gallery of herbal records, April 2010.
6. matchmaking the Demise belonging to the Dinosaurs, Hadly research, section of biological science, Stanford institution, March 2010.
5. Statistical problems in Paleontology, Department of reports, Stanford college, January 2010.
4. adapting Extinction prices for Taxonomic Susceptibility, section of Paleontology, United states Museum of herbal History, December 2009.
2. poise periods in the course of a bulk termination, Geological environment of America total Meeting 2009, Portland, October 2009 [abstract].
1. Accounting for any Signor-Lipps influence in Estimating the period of a weight Extinction, Payne research, section of Geological and eco Sciences, Stanford college, September 2009.
5. The Good, unhealthy, as well Ugly: ideas and traps of Displaying information, section of organic Sciences summer time class sets, Swarthmore school, July 2009.
3. Accounting the Signor-Lipps benefit in calculating the period of a weight Extinction , Geobiology Symposium XVII, office of Paleobiology, nationwide art gallery of All natural History, Smithsonian Institution, Feburary 2009.
2. self-confidence Intervals on Stratigraphic range When Recovery Potential try unfamiliar, Geological country of The united states household appointment 2008, Houston, April 2008 [abstract].
1. commemorating the 85th birthday of Herman Chernoff and also the 35th birthday of his own “having confronts to express areas in K-Dimensional Space Graphically”, asked chat, Quintessential input: Celebrating important 1st birthdays of Statistical Tricks in addition to their Inventors, Harvard college, September 2008.
10. Visualizing Managerial approaches in football, Joint Statistical group meetings, Denver, May 2008. [abstract].
9. Bunts, Steals, and Pitchouts: Visualizing managing methods in football, Ride the Tide to Swarthmore [prospective pupils’ event], April 2008.
8. Visualizing Managerial tips in Baseball, visitor class, mathematics 3: Introduction to statistical considering (Prof. Gene Klotz), Swarthmore Institution, April 2008.
7. changing termination numbers for Taxonomic Susceptibility, wanted consult, Ecolunch, section of Biology, school of Pennsylvania, March 2008.
6. self-esteem times on Stratigraphic mileage any time recuperation capacity try not known, Geobiology Symposium XVI, college of Pennsylvania, Feburary 2008.
5. Visualizing managing Tricks, called conversation, AAAS household conference, Boston, February 2008. [abstract]. (likewise view below for media policy.)
4. What Triggered the Permian Termination? Using Markov string Monte Carlo to Investigate the most important weight termination basically, invited address, team of Mathematical Sciences, Villanova University, February 2008.
3. Modeling foods online breakdown inside End-Permian Extinction, guest lecture, Physics 120: Physics of Biological software, Swarthmore College, March 2008.
2. Altering Termination Rate for Taxonomic Susceptibility. Geological people of The country household conference 2007, Denver, April 2007 [abstract].
1. Markov Chain Monte Carlo: benefiting from potential, office of math and Statistics, Swarthmore school, September 2007.
8. finding the main designs of Statistical Models, spot Statistical group meetings, sodium Lake City, August 2007. [abstract].